OfficeJet J5788Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
A printer, scanner, copier, and fax in one, the HP Officejet J5788 All-in-One is the perfect addition to your home or small office. With print speeds of up 30 ppm black and 24 ppm color and a maximum color print resolution of 4800x1200 dpi, this multifunctional device delivers outstanding quality prints in as little time as possible. Looking for affordable replacement HP ink cartridges for this printer? Inkjets has got what you need—we offer the remanufactured HP 75XL and HP 74XL at up to 70% off the cost of OEMs. All our remanufactured HP ink cartridges are specially engineered to meet the highest standards of quality and reliability, so you can rest assured that you're getting not only budget-friendly products but also high-quality cartridges from us.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J5788
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These steps will help you replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet J5788 All-in-One:
- Make sure that your HP Officejet J5788 All-in-One is on.
- Open the ink cartridge door. Then, wait until the ink carriage moves to the right side.
- Gently push down on the old ink cartridge to release it. Then, remove the ink cartridge from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its package and use the pink pull tab to remove the plastic protective tape.
- Install the ink cartridge forward into the empty slot.
- Lightly push on the upper part of the ink cartridge until you hear it click into place.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen if I fail to remove the plastic tape with pink pull tab from the new cartridge before installing it into the HP Officejet J5788 All-in-One?
If you fail to remove the plastic tape with pink pull tab from the new cartridge, you will get a blank page when you try printing with your Officejet J5788 All-in-One. So, make sure to remove it before you insert the cartridge into the printer.
Why is it important to take extra care when handling the ink cartridges during installation?
Dropping or jarring the cartridges during the installation process can cause temporary printing problems or permanent damage to the cartridges. That's why you must handle them carefully, especially after removing them from the package.
What are your payment options?
Our payment options include credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) for both online and offline orders, Paypal for online orders only, and checks and money orders for mail-in orders only.