OfficeJet J5788Cartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J5788
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $23.95 As low as $21.953 Cartridges / $7.98 ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These steps will help you replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet J5788 All-in-One:
- Make sure that your HP Officejet J5788 All-in-One is on.
- Open the ink cartridge door. Then, wait until the ink carriage moves to the right side.
- Gently push down on the old ink cartridge to release it. Then, remove the ink cartridge from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its package and use the pink pull tab to remove the plastic protective tape.
- Install the ink cartridge forward into the empty slot.
- Lightly push on the upper part of the ink cartridge until you hear it click into place.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen if I fail to remove the plastic tape with pink pull tab from the new cartridge before installing it into the HP Officejet J5788 All-in-One?
If you fail to remove the plastic tape with pink pull tab from the new cartridge, you will get a blank page when you try printing with your Officejet J5788 All-in-One. So, make sure to remove it before you insert the cartridge into the printer.
Why is it important to take extra care when handling the ink cartridges during installation?
Dropping or jarring the cartridges during the installation process can cause temporary printing problems or permanent damage to the cartridges. That's why you must handle them carefully, especially after removing them from the package.
What are your payment options?
Our payment options include credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) for both online and offline orders, Paypal for online orders only, and checks and money orders for mail-in orders only.