OfficeJet J6410Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
With the HP OfficeJet J6410 you can maximize your productivity because it's not just a printer but also a scanner, a copier and a fax machine. It features an automatic two-sided printing and 35-sheet ADF for multipage copying. You can work conveniently with the OfficeJet J6410 since it can also scan and fax directly to a computer, network folder or memory card. Once ink cartridge replacement is needed for your J6410, you can avail of our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack. This pack gives you the convenience of having 2 black ink cartridges and 1 color ink cartridge. Also available is the HP 99 (C9369WN) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridge for printing vivid photos. Carrot Ink offers the most competitive prices for HP OfficeJet J6410 ink cartridge replacements. Order now!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J6410
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink in your HP OfficeJet J6410 by following these easy steps:
- Turn on the printer then lift the top cover of the printer.
- Wait for the print carriage to settle into the dock on the far right of the printer.
- Press down on the used cartridge to release it from its slot and slowly pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the package and carefully remove the protective tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or the nozzle to avoid printing problems in the future.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the slot and push until it snaps in place.
- Close the top cover or the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the shelf life of the HP 99 (C9369WN) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridge?
The HP 99 (C9369WN) can last for 18 to 24 months. Just be sure you store it in a cool, dry place.
Is using remanufactured cartridges helpful to the environment?
Yes indeed. You must understand that each remanufactured cartridge that you use means less waste to reach the landfills. Furthermore, there is lesser need to produce new cartridges that use metals and plastic as their raw materials.
How can avail of your free shipping promo?
It's very easy because all you need to do is purchase $40 or more worth of items and your shipping fee is on us!