OfficeJet J6410Cartridge prices starting at $19.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J6410
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink in your HP OfficeJet J6410 by following these easy steps:
- Turn on the printer then lift the top cover of the printer.
- Wait for the print carriage to settle into the dock on the far right of the printer.
- Press down on the used cartridge to release it from its slot and slowly pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the package and carefully remove the protective tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or the nozzle to avoid printing problems in the future.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the slot and push until it snaps in place.
- Close the top cover or the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the shelf life of the HP 99 (C9369WN) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridge?
The HP 99 (C9369WN) can last for 18 to 24 months. Just be sure you store it in a cool, dry place.
Is using remanufactured cartridges helpful to the environment?
Yes indeed. You must understand that each remanufactured cartridge that you use means less waste to reach the landfills. Furthermore, there is lesser need to produce new cartridges that use metals and plastic as their raw materials.
How can avail of your free shipping promo?
It's very easy because all you need to do is purchase $40 or more worth of items and your shipping fee is on us!