OfficeJet J6480Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
With the HP Officejet J6480, you never ran into printing problems. This HP model increases work productivity by allowing you to conveniently switch from functions such as fax, print, scan and copy. It can also deliver 31 pages per minute for black and white pages. A 250-sheet input tray is also available for continuous printing. And to avoid printing delays, it pays to always have spare HP Officejet J6480 ink cartridges on hand. If you haven't got them, then check out our wide selection of remanufactured HP ink cartridges. We offer the Remanufactured HP 75XL (CB338WN) Tri-Color, HP 74XL (CB336WN) Black, HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Ink, and HP 100 (C9368AN) Photo Gray, all at reasonably low prices with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Contact us to place your order today!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J6480
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet J6480 is fast and easy. Here's how:
- To start, turn on the power of your HP machine.
- Check if there are plain white, unused paper loaded into the tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. The print carriage will then go straight to the right. Wait until it is idle and quiet before you continue.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove all packaging material used to wrap the new ink cartridge.
- Pull out the protective tape while being careful not to touch the ink nozzles or copper contacts.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the appropriate slot.
- Close the ink cartridge access door. The machine will automatically align the replacement cartridge.
Frequently Asked Questions
The HP Officejet J6480 tri-color ink cartridge has run out of ink in the middle of a print job. Can I still continue printing with only the black ink cartridge?
Yes. If the tri-color ink cartridge has run out of ink, you may print in backup mode. Just remove the tri-color cartridge and continue printing with the remaining black ink cartridge.
What can I do to prevent the printhead from clogging?
To keep the printhead from clogging, you must use your printer regularly. Be sure to use the tri-color and black inks at least once a week. Also, you must always keep your printer clean and free from household dust and paper dust.
How much is the required minimum purchase in order to qualify for free shipping?
To qualify for free shipping, your order subtotal must be $30 and above. But this offer is only applicable to orders shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states.