HP PhotoSmart 200 InkCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 200
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Keep creating quality prints by installing a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart 200 printer. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Open the print cartridge door to access the ink cartridge you want to replace.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge from the printer by pulling it gently toward you.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Holding it only by the plastic body (touching the copper contacts or ink slots may cause print errors), gently remove the sealing tape.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Push forward gently until it's secure.
- Close the cover door and you're ready to start printing again.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are remanufactured ink cartridges different from OEMs?
They are not branded, but are instead repurposed ink cartridges that have undergone stringent quality testing. Remanufactured ink cartridges, like our HP 57 (C6657AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink also provide the same quality print results as OEMs but at a fraction of the cost.
Are Inkjets' remanufactured ink cartridges covered with a warranty?
Yes! We are committed to providing complete client satisfaction with our excellent products. That's why our remanufactured ink cartridges come with a solid 1-year, and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
How soon can I get my ink cartridges?
Inkjets.com takes pride in our fast delivery service. Order your items before 3pm Pacific Time and we'll ship them on the same day. The only exceptions to this are Fridays, weekends and holidays. For orders that amount to $30 or more, we'll ship them for free.