HP PhotoSmart 230v InkCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 230v
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace the ink in your HP PhotoSmart 230v:
- Turn on the printer and wait for the print carriage to stop moving and rest in the access area.
- Pull out the door to gain access to the print carriage.
- Hold the print cartridge that needs replacing and slowly pull it out of its slot.
- Take out the new cartridge out of its packaging. Do not forget to remove the seal on the nozzle. Be sure not to touch the nozzle or the copper contacts to avoid future printing and electrical problems.
- Insert the new print cartridge into the slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How should I store my unopened HP 57 (C6657AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge so that it doesn't get spoiled?
Make sure that you store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Also, the cartridge must be in upright position.
What is a remanufactured ink cartridge?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are used cartridges that are thoroughly cleaned and repaired or replaced with new parts before being refilled with high-quality ink.
How much do I have to spend on shipping?
If you order from Carrot Ink, you can get huge savings because our delivery prices can go as low as $3.95! Another great news is that, if your order is worth $40 or more, your shipping fee is free!