PhotoSmart 385Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 385
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the print cartridge access door and wait for the cartridge carriage to go idle and become silent.
- Gently press down on the end of the cartridge to release it and then remove it out of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and peel off the protective tape. Remember not to touch the ink nozzles or contacts to avoid ink failures and clogs later on.
- Install the new cartridge into its slot in the printer and push until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does remanufactured ink mean?
A remanufactured ink is basically a cartridge emptied by its previous user and then sent to an authorized facility for recycling. When an ink cartridge is remanufactured, it undergoes thorough cleaning and restoration of parts such as removed sealing tapes and locks. It’s also filled to capacity to make sure that it has the same page yield as its original counterpart.
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Our HP 95 (C8766WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 330 pages while its high yield counterpart HP 97 (C9363WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge can print up to 560 pages. Please note that the page yield of an ink cartridge may vary depending on frequency of printing, type of paper used, and printer settings.
Does this ink work with other HP printers?
Yes. This ink is compatible with a number of popular printers from the HP Photosmart Series, HP PSC Series, HP Deskjet Series, and HP Officejet Series. Please feel free to ask our customer service representatives or to send us a message via web chat if you’re looking for a specific ink for any printer and we’d be happy to help you.