HP PhotoSmart 425v Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
The HP Photosmart 425v makes photo printing a faster, more streamlined experience. Its reliable performance ensures all your serious printing needs are handled effectively. And when it's almost out of ink, just turn to Inkjets.com for exceptional replacements. Be sure to check out our HP 100 (C9368AN) Remanufactured Photo Gray Ink Cartridge, which offers 115-page yield. We also have the HP 97 (C9363WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge which has 560-page yield, and HP 95 (C8766WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge, which can provide up to 330. These options can provide the same print quality output as OEMs, but are guaranteed more affordable. In fact, you can get up to 48% off when you order today, plus free shipping. Look no further than Inkjets.com for the best deals.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart 425v printer:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then open its print cartridge access door.
- Remove the used ink cartridge from the cradle by pushing down on it, then pulling it out toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Before installing it, carefully strip off the sealing tape. Avoid touching the ink nozzles and metallic strips to prevent print errors later on.
- Hold the new ink cartridge with the label on top, then slide it into the empty slot at a slight upward angle.
- Push the new ink cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges really eco-friendly?
Yep! Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the HP 100 (C9368AN) Photo Gray Ink, HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color Ink and HP 95 (C8766WN) Tri-Color Ink offered by Inkjets.com, can reduce landfill waste with their reusability, allowing for a better environment.
What is page yield?
The page yield refers to the estimated number of printed pages your ink cartridge can provide. But the amount you'll actually get may vary based on important factors, like the settings of your HP Photosmart 425v printer, type of paper, and frequency of use.
Is it better to get ink cartridges with high page yield then?
If you're using your machine often for high-volume print jobs, then yes. You can avoid the hassle of getting short-lived ink cartridges, allowing for uninterrupted printing instead. Because Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges provide high page yield and come with an affordable price tag, they're the best deal for the budget-conscious.
Cartridges compatible with your HP PhotoSmart 425v Printer
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $14.95
Out of stock
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price $10.95