HP PhotoSmart 7459 InkCartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 7459
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart 7459 is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Raise the printer top cover.
- Remove the old ink cartridge by pushing it down and pulling out toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot at a slight upward angle, copper contacts facing the printer. Note that HP 57 tri-color ink cartridges go into the left slot, while HP 56 black and HP 58 photo ink cartridges go into the right slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge in until it snaps into place.
- Lower the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. After cleaning and restocking with ink, they are thoroughly checked to identify problem parts, that are then repaired or replaced as needed to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely. All remanufactured HP 57 (C6657AN) tri-color, HP 56 (C6656AN) black, and HP 58 (C6658AN) photo ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Photosmart 7459 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.