PhotoSmart 7660Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP Photosmart 7660 is an excellent machine for digital camera owners as you can print directly from your device. It has four memory card slots to boot. You can also select the images you want to print without using a computer, and print up to a maximum speed of 12 ppm. If photography is your passion and you want performance-level pictures every time you print, our HP 57 (C6657AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge will match your expectations. It contains a premium blend of tri-color ink that always registers sharply on paper. You can also avail our HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridge which yields 1,490 pages of stellar photos with no fail. Our two decades worth of experience in the remanufacturing ink business is your guarantee that we will only provide you ink solutions that suit your printing needs. Call us today and we’d be happy to help you find the right ink for your machine and your budget.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 7660v, PhotoSmart 7660w
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP Ink 56 57 58 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Color (C6657AN)
- (1) 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before replacing an ink cartridge, make sure that the machine is powered on and that there is plain paper in the tray for print calibration later.
- Lift the top cover of the printer.
- Press down on the ink cartridge latch and pull it forward until it pops open. Then, remove the empty ink cartridge by sliding it out of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Remove the protective plastic tape by pulling the pink tab. Do not touch the ink nozzles or the copper-colored contacts on the ink cartridge to avoid ink failure.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the printer and push until it is firmly seated.
- Close the top cover. You may also run a print test after installation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Our HP 56 (C6656AN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 450 pages, while our HP 57 (C6657AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge can print up to 400 pages. Please note that the page yield of an ink cartridge may vary depending on factors such as frequency of printing, type of paper used, and printer settings.
Will the use of remanufactured ink cartridges void my printer’s warranty?
No. All our products are designed to work exactly like their genuine name-brand counterpart. This means your printer’s warranty will remain intact when you use our remanufactured ink cartridges.
What is your shipping policy?
Here at Inkjets.com, we ship on the same day all orders that have been placed by 3PM Pacific Time from Monday to Thursday. As for orders made between Friday and Sunday, we ship them on the next business day.