HP PhotoSmart 8049 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 8049
- HP 96 (C8767WN) & 97 (C9363WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $33.954 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- (3) HP 96 (C8767WN) Black
- (1) HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color
- Remanufactured HP 96 & HP 97 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $24.95 As low as $22.953 Cartridges / $8.32 eaOut of stock
- (2) 96 Black (C8767WN)
- (1) 97 Color (C9363WN)
- Special Price $24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $18.952 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- Special Price $18.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $16.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $10.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace HP Photosmart 9049 ink cartridges, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Raise printer main cover.
- Remove old ink cartridge by pressing down on it and pulling it outward.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from the new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge labeled side at the top and copper contacts facing the printer, into the empty slot at a slightly upward angle.
- HP 100 photo gray, HP 96 black, HP 99 photo, and HP 98 black ink cartridges go into the slot on the right while HP 97 and HP 95 tri-color ink cartridges go into the slot on the left.
- Gently push new ink cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Lower printer main cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between HP 95 and HP 97 ink cartridges?
Both are tri-color ink cartridges, so there's no difference in print quality. The HP 97 (C9363WN) offers a higher page yield, however, of 560. The HP 95 (C8766WN) is estimated to offer printouts of up to 330 pages, on the other hand.
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured HP 97 (C9363WN), HP 100 (C9368AN), HP 96 (C8767WN), HP 99 (C9369WN), HP 98 (C9364WN), and HP 95 (C8766WN) ink cartridges are sent to manufacturers for restocking with ink. Damaged or faulty parts are also repaired or replaced to ensure the ink cartridge is in good working order. Our remanufactured ink cartridges are compatible with your HP Photosmart 9048 printer.
Where to keep replacement ink cartridges that aren't in use?
The HP Photosmart 9048 has an ink cartridge protector you can use. After inserting an ink cartridge into a protector, place it in the dedicated storage area within the printer.