PhotoSmart 8250Cartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 8250
- HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $38.95 As low as $35.9512 Cartridges / $3.25 ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and open its top cover. Wait for the print cartridge to be idle and silent.
- To release an old cartridge, squeeze the gray tab below its slot, and then lift the latch.
- Pull the old cartridge out of its slot.
- Unpack your new cartridge. Remove the plastic tape by pulling on its tab.
- Hold the new cartridge by its handle, and slide it into its corresponding slot. Make sure that the label on the cartridge matches the label on the machine.
- Press down the latch until you hear it click into place.
- Close your printer’s top cover, and follow the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to replace all cartridges?
No, you don’t. You only need to replace the cartridge that’s either running low or is empty.
I bought the 12-piece combo pack. How do I store the unopened cartridges?
Your cartridges have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. However, to make sure they don’t dry up while in storage, keep them in the packaging that they came in and only open them when you need to. Also, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Do you have a warranty?
Yes, we do. All our products have a 1-year warranty starting on your purchase date. We also have a fantastic return policy. If you’re unhappy with your purchase, just let our customer service team know and we’ll refund you at full price or replace your product.