PhotoSmart 8250Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The HP PhotoSmart 8250 is an inkjet printer that’s capable of catering to the demands of a small office. It houses six cartridges, making it an idea unit for those who print a lot of photos. It can also print up to 32 pages per minute in monochrome and up to 31 pages per minute in color.
For this all-purpose printer to continue providing professional-grade photos, turn to Inkjets.com. Our single ink cartridges are available in black, cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan, and light magenta. Purchase our HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack, and you’ll have extra cartridges on hand as soon as you run low.
If you order before 3PM PST on a weekday, we’ll make sure your products are shipped on the same day. Start shopping now.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 8250
- Best SellerHP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
$42.9512 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and open its top cover. Wait for the print cartridge to be idle and silent.
- To release an old cartridge, squeeze the gray tab below its slot, and then lift the latch.
- Pull the old cartridge out of its slot.
- Unpack your new cartridge. Remove the plastic tape by pulling on its tab.
- Hold the new cartridge by its handle, and slide it into its corresponding slot. Make sure that the label on the cartridge matches the label on the machine.
- Press down the latch until you hear it click into place.
- Close your printer’s top cover, and follow the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to replace all cartridges?
No, you don’t. You only need to replace the cartridge that’s either running low or is empty.
I bought the 12-piece combo pack. How do I store the unopened cartridges?
Your cartridges have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. However, to make sure they don’t dry up while in storage, keep them in the packaging that they came in and only open them when you need to. Also, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Do you have a warranty?
Yes, we do. All our products have a 1-year warranty starting on your purchase date. We also have a fantastic return policy. If you’re unhappy with your purchase, just let our customer service team know and we’ll refund you at full price or replace your product.