HP PhotoSmart B209c InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart B209c
- Original HP 564XL (D8J63BN) Color High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $75.953 Cartridges / $25.31 ea
- (1) HP 564XL Cyan
- (1) HP 564XL Magenta
- (1) HP 564XL Yellow
- HP 564XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $31.95 As low as $27.958 Cartridges / $3.99 ea
- (2) 564XL Black
- (2) 564XL Cyan
- (2) 564XL Magenta
- (2) 564XL Yellow
- Remanufactured HP 564XL Ink Cartridge 4-Pack High-Yield
Special Price $19.95 As low as $17.954 Cartridges / $4.99 ea
- (1) 564XL Black
- (1) 564XL Cyan
- (1) 564XL Magenta
- (1) 564XL Yellow
- HP 564XL Color Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
Special Price $12.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 564XL (CN685WN) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge
- (1) 564XL (CN686WN) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge
- (1) 564XL (CN687WN) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these easy steps to replace the ink in your HP PhotoSmart B209c:
- Press the power button to turn on the printer and open the cartridge access door.
- Push the tab in front of the cartridge to release it and slowly pull it up and out of the slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of the packaging. Pull the orange pull-tab back to remove the plastic wrap and wind the orange cap in counterclockwise motion to remove it.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot with the cartridge contacts facing the printhead. Push down on the cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my unopened HP 564XL Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge last?
This product has a shelf life of 18 to 24 months provided you store it properly in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Also, make sure that the nozzle faces upward during storage.
Am I helping the environment if I use remanufactured ink cartridge?
Yes you are! You see, one remanufactured cartridge means one less trash to reach the landfills and it also means less use of raw materials like metals and plastic.
Smudging appeared on my prints after I used the HP 564XL. What should I do?
Smudging can be caused by a number of factors. Your printer probably needs cleaning or the printhead needs to be realigned. But if you think it's caused by our remanufactured ink, you can always contact us and our customer support team will be more than happy to assist you.