HP PhotoSmart C4190 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4190
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the old ink cartridge from your HP Photosmart C4190 all-in-one printer with a new one:
- Make sure your printer is turned on. Open the cartridge door and the ink cartridge cradle should move to the far right side of the printer. Wait until it stops moving.
- Release the empty ink cartridge by pressing down on it lightly, then pull it out of the slot.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Pull the tab and remove the sealing tape. Make sure to hold only the new cartridge's plastic body when doing so.
- Slide the new ink cartridge forward into its slot. Push forward gently on the upper portion of the new ink cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a better option?
While not brand-new, our remanufactured ink cartridges are fully compatible with your HP Photosmart C4190 all-in-one printer. They can also rival OEM cartridges when it comes to page yield and print resolution. But the best thing is that they are more affordable than OEMs, especially when you choose the HP 98 and 95 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack instead of buying a single cartridge every time.
Is there any difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like HP Photosmart C4190, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.
Are Inkjets' products covered with a warranty?
Yes! For your greater peace of mind, all of our remanufactured ink cartridges come with a solid 1-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.