PhotoSmart C4250Cartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4250
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $23.95 As low as $21.953 Cartridges / $7.98 ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on the printer.
- Open the print cartridge door. Then, wait for the print carriage to move to the right side of the machine and to go idle and silent.
- Gently press down on the empty ink cartridge and then remove it from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and then carefully remove the plastic protective tape by pulling the pink tab.
- Install the new ink cartridge into its correct slot in the printer and push until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Our HP 74XL (CB336WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 750 pages, while our HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 520. Please note that factors such as frequency of printing, type of paper used, and printer settings can affect the total number of pages any ink cartridge can yield.
Is it advisable to stock up on ink?
It is recommended to stock up on ink especially when you print often and in bulk. Please store unopened boxes of ink away from direct heat and sunlight to preserve the ink’s quality. In addition, it is crucial that you open a box of ink only when you’re ready to use it as exposure to air may affect the ink’s shelf life.
What other printers is this ink compatible with?
This ink may be used with many printers from the HP Photosmart Series, Deskjet Series, and Officejet Series including HP Deskjet D4268, Photosmart C4270, Photosmart C4294, and Officejet J5700.