HP PhotoSmart C4270 InkCartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4270
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $23.95 As low as $21.953 Cartridges / $7.98 ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of ink for photo printing? Here's how to install a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4270 printer:
- Check that the power is on, then open the print cartridge door. The print carriage will stop to its replacement position following this.
- Release the used ink cartridge from its slot by pressing down lightly on it. To remove it, just pull it out toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Remove the sealing tape from the cartridge while touching only the black plastic. Make sure to avoid contact with the copper strips and ink nozzles.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the empty slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
These are repurposed ink cartridges that have been cleaned and inspected for components that need repair or replacement. They are then refilled with premium, new ink following quality standards. While not brand new, remanufactured ink cartridges make for a better purchasing decision than OEMs.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges a worthy buy?
Yep! The cartridges in the HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com are guaranteed safe to use with your HP Photosmart C4270 printer and will not void its warranties. Not only that, remanufactured ink cartridges can provide the same high-quality prints and page yield as their OEM versions, but are more affordable.
How soon can I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
You'll have them fairly soon! When you place your orders with Inkjets.com before 3pm Pacific Time (except Fridays, weekends and holidays), we'll ship them to you on the same day.