PhotoSmart C4275Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
A printer, scanner, and copier in one, the HP Photosmart C4275 delivers outstanding prints each time, ensuring you impress with professional-looking results each time. Take advantage of the its photo features and you can enjoy even better image prints, making them perfect for those who do a lot of visual presentations. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4275 include remanufactured HP 75XL (CB338WN) high-yield tri-color, HP 99 photo ink, and HP 74XL (CB336WN) high-yield black ink cartridges. Buy them individually with discounts up to 64% off or get our three-piece combo packs for even bigger savings. All orders and up are eligible for free shipping. Buy today!
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4275
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4275 is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on. Load unused A4- or letter-sized paper in the input tray.
- Open ink cartridge door. This will move the cartridge carriage to the far right side of the printer.
- Release old ink cartridge by lightly pressing on it
- Remove old ink cartridge by pulling it out of its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge into corresponding slot. Gently push the upper part of the cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close ink cartridge door. Printer will prompt for ink cartridge alignment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
All remanufactured HP 75XL (CB338WN) high-yield tri-color, HP 99 photo ink, and HP 74XL (CB336WN) high-yield black ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Photosmart C4275 and will not void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising optimum printing performance. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Replacement ink cartridges are best kept sealed in their packages and stored in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, Inkjets.com replacement ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.