PhotoSmart C4275Cartridge prices starting at $19.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4275
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4275 is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on. Load unused A4- or letter-sized paper in the input tray.
- Open ink cartridge door. This will move the cartridge carriage to the far right side of the printer.
- Release old ink cartridge by lightly pressing on it
- Remove old ink cartridge by pulling it out of its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge into corresponding slot. Gently push the upper part of the cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close ink cartridge door. Printer will prompt for ink cartridge alignment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
All remanufactured HP 75XL (CB338WN) high-yield tri-color, HP 99 photo ink, and HP 74XL (CB336WN) high-yield black ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Photosmart C4275 and will not void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising optimum printing performance. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Replacement ink cartridges are best kept sealed in their packages and stored in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, Inkjets.com replacement ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.