PhotoSmart C4345Cartridge prices starting at $19.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4345
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart C4345:
- Ensure that the Photosmart C4345 is on.
- Make sure that a plain, white paper is loaded in the input tray before you proceed. Then, open the ink cartridge door.
- Wait until the ink cartridge carriage moves to the far right side of the machine and becomes idle and silent.
- Push down on the empty ink cartridge and pull it outward to remove it from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and use the pink pull tab to remove the pink tape before installing.
- Insert the new cartridge into the machine at a slight upward angle. The label must be on top when you push it inside the machine.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I insert the black and tri-color ink cartridges inside the HP Photosmart C4345?
When installing the black and tri-color ink cartridges at the same time, make sure to insert the black cartridge into the right slot and the tri-color cartridge into the left slot.
Why should I not re-tape the new ink cartridge and touch its copper-colored contacts once the tape is removed?
You should not re-tape and touch the copper-colored contacts to avoid clogged nozzles, bad electrical connections, and ink failure.
What is a high-yield HP ink cartridge?
A high-yield HP ink cartridge is a type of cartridge that contains more ink than the standard HP cartridge. And since it contains more ink, it also yields more pages, so it's more ideal to use for high-volume print jobs.