HP PhotoSmart C4388 InkCartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4388
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $23.95 As low as $21.953 Cartridges / $7.98 ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4388 is a walk in the park. Just follow the simple steps in this quick guide:
- Check that your printer is on, then open the ink cartridge door.
- Once the print carriage stops at the far right side of the device, press down on the used ink cartridge lightly, then pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Use the pull tab to carefully remove the plastic sealing tape. Avoid contact with the ink nozzles and copper strips to prevent print errors later on.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the vacant slot. Push it firmly until the cartridge snaps into place.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the number of printed pages your ink cartridge can create. But it is only an estimate, and the amount you'll get will depend on several factors. These include the resolution settings of your HP Photosmart C4388, the type of paper you use, the complexity of the document, and how often you use the printer itself.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack may be more budget-friendly compared to what you're used to, but its cartridges can deliver the same sharp, premium-quality results. With our options, you get to print more and better while spending less.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep! The reusability of remanufactured ink cartridges means reduced waste ending up in landfills, allowing them to contribute greatly to the environment.