HP PhotoSmart C4473 InkCartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4473
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $23.95 As low as $21.953 Cartridges / $7.98 ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4473, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on. Load unused A4- or letter-sized paper in the input tray.
- Open ink cartridge door. This will move the cartridge carriage to the far right side of the printer.
- Release old ink cartridge by lightly pressing on it
- Remove old ink cartridge by pulling it out of its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge into corresponding slot. Gently push the upper part of the cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close ink cartridge door. Printer will prompt for ink cartridge alignment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4473 let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement HP 75XL (CB338WN) high-yield tri-color, HP 99 photo ink, and HP 74XL (CB336WN) high-yield black ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.