PhotoSmart C4485Cartridge prices starting at $19.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4485
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart C4485, simply follow the steps below:
- Press the power button to turn the Photosmart C4485 on.
- Open the ink cartridge door once a plain, white paper is loaded in the input tray. The ink cartridge carriage will move and stop once it reaches the far right side of the printer.
- Press down on the empty ink cartridge to release it from its slot, and pull then it outward to remove it from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package and pull the pink tab to remove the pink tape before installing.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer at a slight upward angle. Make sure that the label is facing the top when you push it inside the printer.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to install a photo ink cartridge on my HP Photosmart C4485, but my black cartridge is not yet out of ink. Can I reinstall the black cartridge for use later?
Yes. Just make sure you store the black ink cartridge in the print cartridge protector or an airtight plastic container if you are removing it to install the photo ink cartridge.
If I choose the standard shipping method, how many days will it take for my HP ink cartridge order to arrive?
Our standard shipping method usually takes 3 to 8 business days.
Do you offer any government or school discount?
Yes. We offer special pricing on bulk cartridge orders made by schools and government offices. Simply contact us for assistance.