PhotoSmart C4500Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4500
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's easy to install a remanufactured HP Photosmart C4500 ink cartridge. Follow the steps below:
- Turn on the machine.
- Open the cartridge door and wait for the carriage to move the right side of the machine and to go silent.
- Gently press down on the used ink cartridge to release it and then remove it from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and carefully peel off the protective tape by pulling the pink tab. Avoid touching the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzle to prevent bad electrical connections and ink failures post-installation.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its slot in the printer and push until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are ink cartridges remanufactured?
Ink cartridges that have been used and emptied are sent to authorized remanufacturing facility for recycling. These ink cartridges are cleaned thoroughly and filled to capacity to ensure that it has the same page yield as that of its brand new counterparts. All parts that have been removed from its first use, such as sealing tapes and protective covers, are restored to help preserve the ink’s quality.
Will the use of a remanufactured ink cartridge void my printer’s warranty?
No. All our products are designed to function perfectly with their corresponding machines just like OEM cartridges do.
Does this ink work with other HP printers?
Yes. This ink works with many HP printers from the Photosmart series, as well as a number of models from the Deskjet Series and Officejet Series. Please feel free to send us a message via web chat or to call our hotline so that we can help you find the right ink for your machine.