HP PhotoSmart C4540 InkCartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4540
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $23.95 As low as $21.953 Cartridges / $7.98 ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Make ink cartridge replacement for your HP Photosmart C4540 simpler by using this handy guide:
- Turn the printer on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Wait until the print carriage stops at the far right side of the machine before removing the used ink cartridge.
- Remove the used ink cartridge by lightly pressing down on it, then pulling it out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Carefully pull the sealing tape from the cartridge, while avoiding contact with the copper strips and ink nozzles.
- Install the new ink cartridge in the empty slot, pushing firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
This means the expected number of printed pages an ink cartridge can produce. Because the number is only an estimate, the amount of prints you'll actually may vary. This is affected by several factors, including the type of paper you use, the settings of your HP Photosmart C4540, and how often you use the printer itself.
Why should I choose remanufactured ink cartridges?
Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, are safe to use with your HP Photosmart C4540. They can also produce the same razor-sharp resolution and page yield found in their branded versions. But the main difference is their reasonable price tag, allowing you to print more without making a considerable dent in your budget.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.