PhotoSmart C4540Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Print photos, scan and make copies more efficiently with the HP Photosmart C4540. It is chock full of features that makes every task in the workplace much easier, even without turning on the PC. And when it comes to ink cartridges, make sure to choose high-quality ones from Inkjets.com. Check out our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack. It includes two black cartridges with up to 750-page yield each, and one tri-color cartridge that has up to 520, allowing for uninterrupted print performance. They can also match OEMs in delivering high-quality print results, but come at a more budget-friendly price. See firsthand the great results our combo pack can provide by ordering today. You can get up to 65% off, plus free shipping if you order two.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4540
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Make ink cartridge replacement for your HP Photosmart C4540 simpler by using this handy guide:
- Turn the printer on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Wait until the print carriage stops at the far right side of the machine before removing the used ink cartridge.
- Remove the used ink cartridge by lightly pressing down on it, then pulling it out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Carefully pull the sealing tape from the cartridge, while avoiding contact with the copper strips and ink nozzles.
- Install the new ink cartridge in the empty slot, pushing firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
This means the expected number of printed pages an ink cartridge can produce. Because the number is only an estimate, the amount of prints you'll actually may vary. This is affected by several factors, including the type of paper you use, the settings of your HP Photosmart C4540, and how often you use the printer itself.
Why should I choose remanufactured ink cartridges?
Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, are safe to use with your HP Photosmart C4540. They can also produce the same razor-sharp resolution and page yield found in their branded versions. But the main difference is their reasonable price tag, allowing you to print more without making a considerable dent in your budget.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.