PhotoSmart C4588Cartridge prices starting at $19.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4588
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4588 is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Load plain white letter- or A4-sized paper in the input tray.
- Open the print cartridge door. The print carriage will move to the far right side of the product.
- Lightly press down on an ink cartridge to release it.
- Remove old ink cartridge by pulling it out of its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into the corresponding slot, label side up.
- Push new ink cartridge into the slot until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Printer will prompt for cartridge alignment after a replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are. Remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible and won't void printer warranties. We also stand behind our products with a 100% money-back guarantee.
What are the benefits of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are not only good for the environment because they support recycling efforts, but they also let you save on costs without compromising print quality.
Can I stock up on replacement ink cartridges?
Definitely. Remanufactured ink cartridges, like HP 74XL (CB336WN) high-yield black, HP 75XL (CB338WN) high-yield tri-color, and HP 99 (C9369WN) photo ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4588, will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years. Just make sure they are kept unopened and stored in a cool, dry place.