PhotoSmart C4740Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
A printer, copier, and scanner in one, the HP Photosmart C4740 is a great addition to any home office or small business. Easy to use, it supports flexible paper handling to complement its all-in-one features and ensure you have everything you need to accomplish all your day-to-day goals.
Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4740 include HP 60XL (CC641WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink and HP 60XL (CC644WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridges. Get discounts when you buy them individually or enjoy bigger savings when you take advantage of our combo packs.
Shop today! All orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4740
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN)Learn More$86.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$54.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$37.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield Tri-Color (CC644WN) 440 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CC641WN) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP Photosmart C4740 , simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the cartridge access door. This will move the print carriage to the center of the printer.
- Lightly press down on the old ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Pull the old ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Gently push the upper portion of the new ink cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Printer will prompt for ink cartridge alignment after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our HP 60XL (CC641WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink and HP 60XL (CC644WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4740 will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that cartridges can produce and can be used to estimate overall cost per page.