PhotoSmart C4780Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4780
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN)Learn More$86.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$54.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$36.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield Tri-Color (CC644WN) 440 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CC641WN) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the HP PhotoSmart C4780 by following this easy step-by-step guide:
- Locate the Photosmart C4780 printer models power button and press it town. Only move to the next step if the device is silent and idle.
- Place sheets of paper to its input paper. You can now open the access door of the cartridges. This will move the print carriage at the center.
- To release the cartridge, all you need to do is push down and pull towards you. Then, grab your new cartridge, take it out from its packaging and remove the plastic tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into its correct slot and then, close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why use a high-yield ink cartridge on my HP Photosmart C4780?
Using a high-yield ink cartridge has its benefits. One, it yields more pages. Two, it offers cost savings in the long run. And three, it saves you time from frequent replacements.
Which is the correct cartridge slot for the tri-color cartridge: left or right slot?
The correct cartridge slot for the tri-color ink cartridge is the left slot.
If I failed to remove the plastic tape from the new cartridge during installation, will it cause any printing problems?
Yes. Or your printer may not be able to print at all because it will not detect the new cartridge installed. Take the cartridge out of the printer and remove the plastic tape before you reinstall it.