PhotoSmart C6150Cartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C6150
- HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $38.95 As low as $35.9512 Cartridges / $3.25 ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the ink cartridge on the HP PhotoSmart C6150, simply follow these steps:
- Turn on the C6150 and wait until the prompt on the color graphics display shows up before you continue.
- Lift the carriage access door up.
- Release the used ink cartridge by pinching the bottom of the latch of the cartridge. Then, raise the latch.
- Pull the used cartridge out to remove it from the printer.
- Remove the new cartridge from the packaging.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot. Make sure that the color and the pattern of the ink cartridge match the color and the pattern on the print cartridge slot.
- Close the carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am getting the HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack. Any tips on how to make the unused ink cartridges last in storage?
If you have unused ink cartridges, make sure to keep them in their original sealed packages until they are needed. Also, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight (preferably at room temperature between 15.6°C and 26.6° C or 60°F and 78° F).
Why do I need to take extra precaution when handling ink cartridges?
You need to take extra caution when handling ink cartridges because dropping or jarring them during installation may cause temporary printing problems.
When the 'Ink cartridge(s) are empty' appears on the HP PhotoSmart C6150 control panel, does it mean it's time to replace the ink cartridge/s?
Yes. The 'Ink cartridge(s) are empty' error message indicates that one or more of the ink cartridges have run out of ink, so replace them soon to resume printing.