PhotoSmart D7263Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
When it comes to fast and reliable performance, the HP Photosmart D7263 printer is one of your best choices. It boasts print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute for black printouts or 31 pages per minute for color. Photos take up to 14 seconds for each 10x15 cm photo. But to ensure it keeps creating quality prints, you'll need a cache of excellent replacement ink cartridges available. You can count on Inkjets.com for this. We offer the HP 02 Remanufactured Ink cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack, which includes two pieces of black, magenta, yellow, cyan, light cyan, and light magenta cartridges. They ensure crisp print resolution and vibrant colors that are equal to OEM versions. Enjoy up to 39% off when you order today. Plus free shipping for items amounting to or more.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart D7263
- Best SellerHP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
$42.9512 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart D7263 printer is a piece of cake. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Make sure to turn on your printer before replacing the cartridge. Then, open the ink cartridge door by lifting the front center cover of the machine until the door locks into place.
- To release the ink cartridge, squeeze the bottom of the latch below the ink cartridge and then lift the latch.
- Pull the ink cartridge out of the slot to remove it.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Hold the handle and push the ink cartridge into the empty slot. Close the latch—make sure it's secure.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you provide tips on how to extend the life of unopened ink cartridges?
No problem! The most important thing you have to do is store them properly. This means keeping your unopened ink cartridges away from bright light. Make sure the space they're in isn't subject to extreme thermal changes, as well. It's a better idea to store them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space instead.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Absolutely! The ink cartridges included with our HP 02 Remanufactured Ink cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack are guaranteed compatible with your HP Photosmart D7263 printer. Inkjets.com always makes sure they have met stringent quality standards before refilling them with premium ink and making them available at our online store.
What is ink capacity?
This refers to the amount of ink contained in the cartridge. Standard capacity ink cartridges are usually cheaper because they have less ink. But if you use your printer frequently, it's better to get high capacity ink cartridges—they have greater ink volume and are generally more economical.