PSC 1209Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP PSC 1209 is a multifunction machine with printing, copying, and scanning functions. It can print and copy at speeds of up to 12 ppm black and 10 ppm in color and scan with up to 600 x 2400 dpi optical resolution. It is PC and Mac compatible and comes with a USB interface, a low-ink indicator, and an easy-to-replace cartridge system. Searching for more affordable replacement ink cartridges for this printer? Inkjets has the perfect solution—we offer low-priced but high-quality remanufactured HP 28, HP 57, and HP 56 ink cartridges. All our Inkjets brand remanufactured cartridges cost up to 70% off the originals and are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Shop here now!
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1209
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$35.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN)
- Best SellerHP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP PSC 1209:
- Make sure that your HP PSC 1209 is on.
- Lower the handle to open the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the ink carriage moves to the center of the printer.
- Press down on the old ink cartridge to remove it from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Then, lightly pull the plastic protective tape out of the cartridge.
- Insert the ink cartridge firmly into its respective slot until you hear it click into position.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should be the correct positions of the ink cartridges when installed into the HP PSC 1209?
When installing the black and the tri-color ink cartridges at the same time, you have to make sure that the tri-color ink cartridge goes into the slot on the left while the black cartridge goes into the slot on the right.
What is the difference between the HP 28 and HP 57 remanufactured tri-color ink cartridges?
Although both have the same number of nozzles on the printhead, the HP 28 and HP 57 remanufactured tri-color ink cartridges contain different amount of ink. The HP 57 contains more ink and yields more pages than the HP 28.
My shipping location is in Alaska. How much do I pay for shipping?
For orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and other US territories, a shipping fee of $24.99 will apply.