PSC 1209Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1209
- Special Price $36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $34.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $29.95 As low as $27.953 Cartridges / $9.98 ea
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Special Price $20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP PSC 1209:
- Make sure that your HP PSC 1209 is on.
- Lower the handle to open the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the ink carriage moves to the center of the printer.
- Press down on the old ink cartridge to remove it from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Then, lightly pull the plastic protective tape out of the cartridge.
- Insert the ink cartridge firmly into its respective slot until you hear it click into position.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should be the correct positions of the ink cartridges when installed into the HP PSC 1209?
When installing the black and the tri-color ink cartridges at the same time, you have to make sure that the tri-color ink cartridge goes into the slot on the left while the black cartridge goes into the slot on the right.
What is the difference between the HP 28 and HP 57 remanufactured tri-color ink cartridges?
Although both have the same number of nozzles on the printhead, the HP 28 and HP 57 remanufactured tri-color ink cartridges contain different amount of ink. The HP 57 contains more ink and yields more pages than the HP 28.
My shipping location is in Alaska. How much do I pay for shipping?
For orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and other US territories, a shipping fee of $24.99 will apply.