HP PSC 1210v InkCartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1210v
- Special Price $36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $29.95 As low as $27.953 Cartridges / $9.98 ea
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Special Price $20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for your HP PSC 1210V All-in-One printer is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open print cartridge access door by lowering the handle. This will move the cartridge carriage to the center.
- Remove old ink cartridge by pushing down on it to release it then pulling it out of its slot toward you.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the corresponding slot at a slight angle.
- Push new ink cartridge into the slot until it clicks into place.
- Close print cartridge access door.
- Printer will automatically print cartridge alignment sheet after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They are cleaned and restocked with ink and undergo quality checks to identify faulty or damage parts that need to repaired or replaced to ensure desired print quality.
What are the benefits of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are dramatically lower in cost but offer comparable print quality to original ink products. They also let you do your share for the environment by supporting industry recycling efforts.
Can I store remanufactured ink cartridges?
Yes. Unopened, remanufactured ink cartridges HP 56 (C6656AN) black and HP 57 (C6657AN) tri-color ink cartridges for the HP PSC 1210V All-in-One printer can be stored for up two years and will stay in good working condition.