HP PSC 1340 InkCartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1340
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP PSC 1340, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Lower the ink cartridge access door. This will move the ink cartridge carriage to the center of the machine. Wait until ink cartridge carriage stops moving before continuing.
- Release the old ink cartridge from its slot by pushing down on it.
- Pull out old the ink cartridge toward you to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering from the new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot at an upward angle. Push it down until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling ink cartridges?
To prevent print issues, make sure you avoid touching a cartridge's ink nozzles and copper contacts.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are. All our remanufactured HP 57 (C6657AN) tri-color, HP 58 (C6658AN) photo, and HP 56 (C6656AN) black ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP PSC 1340 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees. If you are not satisfied with your order, simply let us know within a year of your purchase date and we'll provide you with a refund--no questions asked.