HP PSC 1410v InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1410v
- Special Price $41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Special Price $29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the HP PSC 1410V is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on and that paper is loaded.
- Lower the print cartridge access door.
- Lightly press down on the old ink cartridge to be replaced and pull it toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot at a slight upward angle.
- Push the new ink cartridge in until it clicks into place using your thumb.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
- Printer will print a cartridge alignment sheet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our HP 22 (C9352AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink and HP 21 (C9351AN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges for the HP PSC 1410V will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.