PSC 1510xiCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1510xi
- Special Price $20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 92 & HP 93 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $19.95 As low as $17.953 Cartridges / $6.65 ea
- (2) 92 Black (C9362WN)
- (1) 93 Color (C9361WN)
- Special Price $13.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on, and load a plain white paper on the tray.
- Open your printer’s ink cartridge access door, and wait for it to move to the middle.
- To release an old cartridge, lightly press down on it then pull it out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag, then pull the orange tape to remove the plastic tape.
- To install the new cartridge, hold it by its sides and insert it into its corresponding slot until you hear it lock into place. Note: Tri-color goes to the left, and black goes to the right.
- Close your printer’s ink cartridge access door.
- Follow the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between tri-color ink and photo ink?
Your printer uses both the tri-color ink and the black ink to complete standard colored printing jobs. For high-quality photo printing, however, you can swap the tri-color ink with the photo ink.
How do I store an opened cartridge?
You need to place your opened cartridge inside a sealed bag and keep it in an upright position to prevent any leaks. Make sure that you place it in a cool, dry place and away from extreme temperature changes (e.g. near air conditioning units or the windows).
How does a remanufactured cartridge help the environment?
We take old OEM cartridges, then clean and repair them. This way, we’re helping reduce waste, since cartridges are made of non-biodegradable materials that will only end up in our landfills.