PSC 2115Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP PSC 2115 boasts fast print speeds of up to 14 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 10 color pages per minute. With this printer model's performance, dealing with your serious printing needs is easy. But what if it's almost out of ink? Then you only need to choose Inkjets.com for the best replacement options. We have the HP 57 (C6657AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge, which offers 400-page yield, HP 56 (C6656AN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge, which provides 450, and HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridge, which has up to 140. Aside from superior page yield, our options allow for the razor-sharp, highly detailed print resolution found in OEMs, but come with a more affordable price tag. See firsthand the quality results they can provide by ordering today. You can get up to 61% off and free shipping for orders worth or more.
Shop Cartridges for PSC 2115
- Best SellerHP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge in your HP PSC 2115 printer is an easy process. Here's how you do it:
- Turn on your printer, then open the print cartridge door by lifting its handle until it locks into place.
- Wait for the print carriage to stop at the center of the printer. Remove the ink cartridge you want to replace by lifting the latch and pulling it out of the slot toward you.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Gently remove the plastic sealing tape without touching the cartridge's ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its slot, then pull the end of the latch toward you. Press down until it stops and make sure the latch catches below the bottom tabs.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yes! The remanufactured ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com, including our HP 57 (C6657AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge, HP 56 (C6656AN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge, and HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridge are guaranteed compatible with your HP PSC 2115 printer without voiding its warranties. That's because our options have passed stringent quality specifications before being restocked with new, premium blend ink.
Does Inkjets.com offer warranty coverage?
Inkjets.com's selection of high-quality yet affordable ink cartridges come with a solid 1-year warranty, money-back guarantee and free returns. Your peace of mind is our top priority, after all.
What is the difference between ink cartridges and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP PSC 2115 printer. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.