PSC 2200Cartridge prices starting at $15.99
Shop Cartridges for PSC 2200
- Remanufactured HP 27 & 28 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 HP 27 (C8727AN) Black and 1 HP 28 (C8728AN) Tri-Color remanufactured ink cartridges. Learn More$49.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Tri-color (C6657AN)
- HP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- HP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$35.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN)
- HP 27 Black (C8727AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$33.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 27 Black (C8727AN)
- HP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP PSC 2200 All-in-One Printer, just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open print cartridge access door by lifting the handle until the door locks into place.
- Wait until the print carriage is idle and silent before continuing.
- Lift latch to release old ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Pull old ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Push the new ink cartridge into the corresponding slot until it clicks into place.
- Pull the end of the latch toward you, press it down until it stops, and then release it. Make sure the latch catches below the bottom tabs.
- Close print cartridge access door.
- The printer will prompt for ink cartridge alignment after cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured HP 57 (C6657AN) tri-color, HP 27 (C8727AN) black, HP 56 (C6656AN) black, HP 28 (C8727AN) tri-color, and HP 58 (C6658AN) photo ink cartridges are repurposed HP PSC 2200 All-in-One Printer cartridges. They are cleaned, restocked with ink, and checked for damaged or faulty parts that need repairing or replacing to ensure desired print quality.
What's the difference between HP 27/28 and HP 56/57 ink cartridges?
HP 56 black and HP 57 tri-color ink cartridges have higher capacities than HP 27 black and HP 28 tri-color ink cartridges, meaning HP 56/57 ink cartridges offer more prints than HP 27/28 ink cartridges.
Can I stock up on ink cartridges?
Yes! Just make sure they are stored in a cool, dry place and kept unopened, and Inkjets.com ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.