HP PSC 2210v Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The HP PSC 2210v printer features smooth good looks and reliable performance, allowing you to get more printing done in less time. But what if it's almost out of ink? You'll want to get high-quality replacement ink cartridges without making a dent on your budget. Inkjets.com can help you with this. The ink cartridges included in our HP 56, 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack will meet your specific needs. They allow for remarkable print resolution and page yield that's equal to OEM versions, but at a fraction of the cost. Plus, they come with solid warranty coverage for your peace of mind. Order this multi-pack today and take advantage of up to 65% discount. You also get free shipping if your orders reach or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge in your HP PSC 2210v printer is worry-free. You just need to follow these steps:
- Turn on the printer, then open the print cartridge access door. Make sure to lift the handle until the door locks into place.
- The print cartridge holder should move to the center of the printer. When it stops, release the ink cartridge by lifting the latch. Pull out the ink cartridge you want to replace from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging, then gently remove the plastic sealing tape. Make sure to touch nothing else but the plastic body.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the slot and push it until you hear it clicking into place.
- Pull the end of the latch toward, press down until it stops and release it. The latch should catch below the bottom tabs.
- Replace the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This is the estimated number of pages produced by a single ink cartridge. However, because it's only an estimate, the number of prints you actually get may vary based on several factors. These include the settings of your HP PSC 2210v printer, the type of paper you generally use for printing, and how often you use the printer itself.
Should I get ink cartridges with high page yields?
This will depend on your needs, but if you use your printer fairly often for high-volume jobs, then you should get ink cartridges with high page yields. For instance, Inkjets.com's HP 56 Black has 630-page yield, HP 57 Tri-Color has 510 and HP 58 Photo Ink has 135. They are all included with our HP 56, 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack.
Do you offer same-day shipping?
Yes! Inkjets.com takes pride in our fast delivery and same-day shipping. Just make sure to place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.
Cartridges compatible with your HP PSC 2210v Printer
Regular Price: $83.95
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $81.90
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $11.95