HP PSC 2410xi Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The HP PSC 2410XI is a machine capable of multiple functions including color copying, printing, and faxing. It also has a slot for CompactFlash, SmartMedia, Memory Stick, SD cards, and XD-Picture Cards to make printing more convenient for you.
This printer is built to print up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution, and it is only wise to run it on high quality ink. Our HP 56 (C6656AN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge will ensure that your documents are always crisp and professional-looking, while our HP 57 (C6657AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge will give you sharp and remarkably vivid colored images exactly when you need them.
You can also save further on a per cartridge basis when you avail our HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack. Plus, we will ship your orders for free when you buy more than , so call us now and we’d be happy help you find the best ink solution for you and your machine.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on the machine and then lift the front of the printer. The print cartridge capping station will lower so you can gain access to the print cartidges.
- Gently pull out on the front latch of the used ink cartridge to release it. Raise the latch and then remove the cartridge out of its socket.
- The the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and and remove the protective tape covering the ink nozzle. Remember not to touch the the copper-colored contacts and the ink nozzle to avoid bad electrical connections and clogs later on.
- Install the new ink cartridge into its proper slot in the printer and press until it snaps into place.
- Press down the latch until it stops and ensure that both of its side are secure.
- Close the top cover of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Our HP 56 (C6656AN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 450, while our HP 57 (C6657AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge can print up to 400 pages. Please note that an ink cartridge’s yield may vary depending on frequency of your printing and your printer's settings.
Is it advisable to stock up on ink?
Yes. If you print frequently, it is advisable to stock up on spare boxes of ink especially if you are required to print in optimal settings all the time. Remember to stock unopened boxes of ink in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight to help preserve the ink’s quality.
Does this ink work with other HP printers?
Yes. This ink is compatible with select HP printers from the PSC Series, Photosmart Series, Deskjet Series, Officejet Series, Fax Series, and Color Copier Series. Please feel free to call our customer service hotline if you’re looking for any ink cartridges for a specific machine.
Cartridges compatible with your HP PSC 2410xi Printer
Regular Price: $83.95
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $11.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $14.95
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $16.95