PSC 2510Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Using advanced inkjet technology, the HP PSC 2510 printer allows for unmatched performance. It boasts print speeds of up to 21 monochrome pages per minute and up to 15 color prints per minute. With the HP PhotoREt III for image enhancement, you can easily create beautiful, vibrant photos, as well. But you'll need a reliable source of replacement ink cartridges like Inkjets.com to ensure your printer doesn't come out empty. Our HP 56, 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack can deliver 630-page yield in monochrome, 510 in color and 135 in photos—all at razor-sharp resolution that's equal to OEM versions. You'll definitely win because our remanufactured ink cartridges are also more cost-effective. In fact, when you order today, you can get up to 45% off, plus free shipping for orders worth or more.
Shop Cartridges for PSC 2510
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP Ink 56 57 58 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Color (C6657AN)
- (1) 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge in your HP PSC 2510 printer:
- Make sure to switch on your printer, then open the print carriage access door by lifting the handle, then locking the door into place.
- The print carriage should move to the far right side of the printer. Wait until the ramp below the print carriage lowers. Lift the latch to release the ink cartridge you want to replace.
- Push down on the ink cartridge, then pull it out of the slot toward you.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge and carefully remove the sealing tape by pulling the tab.
- Push the new ink cartridge below the metal bar at a slight angle until it clicks into place.
- Press down on the latch until it stops, then check that the latch catches below the bottom tabs.
- Close the print carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP PSC 2510. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges the better option?
Yep! They're not brand-new, but the remanufactured ink cartridges included with our HP 56, 57 & 58 3-Piece Combo Pack has met quality standards. They are compatible with your printer model, and can produce the same quality print results and page yield as original cartridges. But the best thing is they're also more affordable.
Any details on product warranty?
The remanufactured ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com come with a neat 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns to ease your mind.