PSC 2510xiCartridge prices starting at $15.95
With the HP PSC 2510xi, you can print, scan, copy, and fax with just one machine, making it a convenient addition to any home office or small workgroup. It lets you print directly from a memory card, making it easy to get the images you want and need printed, and supports a range of paper types and sizes to let you address a variety of your printing and copying requirements. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP PSC 2150 include remanufactured HP 56 (C6656AN) black, HP 58 (C6658AN) photo, and HP 57 (C6657AN) tri-color ink cartridges. Buy these replacement ink cartridges individually to enjoy discounts of up to 61% off or take advantage of our three-piece combo packs to get even bigger savings. Shop now! All orders and up get free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for PSC 2510xi
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP Ink 56 57 58 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Color (C6657AN)
- (1) 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP PSC 2510xi is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open print cartridge access door by lifting the handle until the door locks into place. Wait for the ramp below the print cartridge carriage to lower before continuing.
- Lift latch to release old ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Pull old ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Push new ink cartridge into corresponding slot until it clicks into place.
- Pull the end of the latch toward you, press it down until it stops, and then release it. Make sure the latch catches below the bottom tabs.
- Close print cartridge access door. Printer will prompt for ink cartridge alignment after cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are! All remanufactured HP 56 (C6656AN) black, HP 58 (C6658AN) photo, and HP 57 (C6657AN) tri-color ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP PSC 2510xi and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
To prevent them from drying out, only take out replacement ink cartridges from their packages right before an installation. Don't touch ink nozzles and copper contacts as well to avoid issues with print quality.
What's your refund policy?
All our replacement ink cartridges are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.