E238Cartridge prices starting at $67.95
The Lexmark 238 is a reliable monochrome printer that can be set up for wireless printing and at quick speed of 25 ppm. Ensure that all your important documents come out sharp and crisp from your printer with our Lexmark 12A8405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. It’s high-yield capacity is ideal for bulk printing and with its affordable cost, you’ll never have to worry about spending on overpriced ink again.
This toner cartridge also comes with a 1-year warranty and you can rest assured that we will always be ready to answer any of your product-related inquiries. Plus, we will ship your orders for free when you shop more than worth of products! Call us now and we’d be happy to help you find the best ink for your printer and your budget.
Shop Cartridges for E238
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover of the printer by pressing the button on the left side of the machine.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the printer. Do this by pressing the button at the base of the print cartridge assembly and pulling out the toner cartridge by the handle.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Then, shake it gently in all directions to help distribute the ink inside thoroughly.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer and push until it is firmly seated.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this toner?
Our Lexmark 12A8405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 6000 pages. Please keep in mind that the page yield of any toner cartridge is subject to change especially if you print frequently and in bulk.
What is the shelf life of this toner cartridge?
This toner cartridge has a shelf life of 24-36 months. To help preserve the quality of the ink, please store unopened boxes of toner cartridge in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.
What other printers does this toner cartridge work with?
This toner cartridge is compatible with a number of Lexmark printers including E230, E232, E232T, E234, E234N, E234TN, E238, E240, E240N, E240T, E330, E332, E332N, E332TN, E340, E342, and E342N.