Lexmark E250d TonerCartridge prices starting at $69.95
Shop Cartridges for E250d
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before changing the toner cartridge, power off the printer.
- Open the front cover of the printer by pressing the release button found on the left side of the machine.
- Press the release button at the base of the print cartridge assembly and then remove the empty toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging, and then shake it firmly in all directions to distribute the ink inside.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the machine and push until it is firmly seated.
- Close the front cover of the printer and then turn the machine back on.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this toner?
Our Lexmark E250 / E350 / E352 (E250A11A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 3500 pages. Please remember that the page yield of any toner cartridge is subject to change especially if you print frequently and in bulk.
How do I store a toner cartridge properly?
If you plan to store a few boxes of unopened boxes of toner cartridge, please keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight. We also advise that you use an opened box of toner when you’re ready to use it as unnecessary exposure to air can dry up the ink.
Can I use this toner with other Lexmark printers?
Yes. This toner cartrige works with Lexmark E250, E250D, E250DN, E350, E350D, E350DN, E352, and E352DN.