Lexmark E250dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $79.95
Shop Cartridges for E250dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power off the printer before replacing the empty toner cartridge.
- Open the printer’s front cover by pressing the release button located on the left side of the machine.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge out of the machine.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Then, hold it on both ends and shake it in all directions to distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer and push until it snaps into place and is seated firmly.
- Close the front cover of the printer and then turn it back on.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the page yield of this toner cartridge?
Our Lexmark E250 / E350 / E352 (E250A11A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 3500. Please keep in mind that factors such as frequency of printing, printer settings, and paper type can affect the total page yield of any toner cartridge.
What is the shelf life of this toner cartridge?
This toner has a shelf life of 24-36 months. To help preserve the quality of the ink, please store unopened toner cartridges in a place away from direct heat and sunlight, and open a box only when you’re ready to use it.
How soon will my order be shipped?
If you place your order by 3PM Pacific Time between Monday and Thursday, we will ship your purchases on the same day. All orders made from Friday to Sunday will be shipped on the next business day.