Cartridge prices starting at $76.95
The Lexmark E260dn is a monochrome laser printer with integrated duplex printing and a print speed of up to 35 pages per minute. It's compact and desktop-friendly, and even easy to use, making it a great option for home or small office use. Maximize your printer’s functionality with Inkjets.com supplies. The Lexmark E260A11A Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge will allow you to print without worrying about the cost. Featuring a page yield of 3,500, our toner is a great value for money. You are also helping the environment by availing our remanufactured cartridges. Shop with us today, and see if you’re eligible for our free shipping offer.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the front door by pressing the button on the left side of the printer and lowering the door.
- Press the button on the base of the photoconductor kit, and then pull the toner cartridge out using the handle.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Rotate the cartridge in all directions to distribute the toner.
- Install the new toner cartridge by aligning the rollers on the toner cartridge with the arrows on the tracks of the photoconductor kit. Push the toner cartridge in until it clicks into place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is a remanufactured cartridge eco-friendly?
A remanufactured cartridge makes use of a recycled cartridge. These cartridges have been cleaned and refilled with new ink so that they can be used again instead of thrown away.
I just installed my ink and I’m having problems, what do I do?
If you’re having problems with your newly installed ink, don’t hesitate to contact our customer support team. They’re ready to help you through phone or through chat, whichever is easier for you.
How much does shipping cost?
All our shipping costs start at $3.95. If you live within the US mainland and your purchase is above $30, you can avail of free shipping. Outside the 48 contiguous states, shipping costs $24.99.