E352dnCartridge prices starting at $73.99
Shop Cartridges for E352dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you replace the toner cartridge, make sure that the printer is powered off.
- Open the front cover of the printer by pressing the release button located at the left side of the printer.
- Press the release button at the base of the print cartridge assembly and then remove the empty toner cartridge.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Then, shake it in all directions to spread the ink inside evenly.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer and push it until it snaps into place and is seated firmly.
- Close the front cover of the printer and turn it back on.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are toner cartridges remanufactured?
Toner cartridges that have been used and emptied are commonly forwarded to remanufacturing companies to be recycled. During the remanufacturing process, empty toner cartridges are cleaned thoroughly and filled to capacity. Any parts that have been removed from first use such as protective tapes are also restored to ensure that the ink inside the cartridge is preserved.
Will the use of remanufactured toner cartridges void my printer’s warranty?
No. All of our products are designed to function exactly like their OEM counterparts which means they won’t void your printer’s warranty.
Can I use this toner with other Lexmark printers?
This toner cartridge works with Lexmark E250, E250D, E250DN, E350, E350D, E350DN, E352, and E352DN.