Lexmark T642dtn TonerCartridge prices starting at $114.95
Shop Cartridges for T642dtn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T642DTN:
- Ensure that the print jobs are fully removed from the output bins.
- Open the upper front door followed by the multipurpose feeder and top front cover.
- Lift the empty toner cartridge straight out of the T642DTN. Make sure to recycle it according to your local regulations.
- Clean the shaded areas by using a lint-free cloth. Then, prepare the replacement cartridge.
- Remove the cartridge from its protective packaging. It's important to rock the cartridge for the toner distribution.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the Lexmark machine. Afterwards, push it firmly forward until you hear it click into place.
- Once you're done with the installation, close the upper front door followed by the multipurpose feeder.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I have to remove the replacement Lexmark toner cartridge from the original packaging only when I am ready to install it into the Lexmark T642DTN?
You must remove the replacement toner cartridge from the packaging only when you are ready to install it to ensure optimal print quality and avoid cartridge damage.
Is there a fee for shipping my Lexmark T640 / T642 / T644 (64015HA) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge order to the contiguous US?
None. Shipping is free on orders $30 and up and shipping to the contiguous US.
Do you offer a warranty on your remanufactured toner cartridges?
Yes. Our remanufactured toner cartridges, including those for Lexmark printer models, are covered by a 1-year warranty and free return and replacement.