Lexmark T644dtn TonerCartridge prices starting at $114.95
Shop Cartridges for T644dtn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T644DTN in minutes. Just follow this easy step-by-step guide:
- Take all the print jobs out of the output bins. Then, open the upper front door.
- Push the inside and outside release latch in opening the multipurpose feeder and the top front cover.
- Take the old toner cartridge out of the T644DTN.
- Don't forget to clean the shaded areas by wiping it with a lint-free cloth.
- Pull out every packaging material used to protect the new cartridge. The toner should be evenly distributed before you continue.
- Install the toner cartridge firmly into the Lexmark printer until it snaps into position.
- Once you are finished, close the upper front door and the multipurpose feeder.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to buy a new Lexmark T644DTN toner cartridge already when the print starts to appear lighter?
Yes. Lighter printouts often indicate a toner cartridge that is nearing the end of its life. So, you must buy a replacement cartridge soon to avoid printing delays.
What is your return policy?
Returns are accepted within 365 days of purchase. Kindly contact us via call or email to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
Is shipping free to the non-contiguous US?
No. Free shipping applies if the order is $30 and up and shipping to the contiguous US. Non-contiguous US orders require $24.99 for shipping.