T654DNCartridge prices starting at $54.99
Shop Cartridges for T654DN, T654DTN, T654N, T654
- Lexmark T650H11A Black Jumbo Compatible Toner Cartridge 40,000 Page Yield
- Lexmark T650H11A Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 25000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow this simple guide to help you replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T654DN:
- Remove any paper/print jobs from the top of the T654DN.
- Push the release latch, and then open the multipurpose feeder door.
- Push the release latch, and then open the upper-front cover.
- Grasp the empty toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package and gently shake it to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer.
- Close the upper-front cover.
- Close the lower-front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still print a few more pages after the ‘Toner Low’ or ‘Cartridge Low’ message appears on the Lexmark T654DN printer operator panel?
Yes. You can continue printing a few hundred pages even if the printer says it’s running low on toner. But, the print results may not be satisfactory, so you’d better order a replacement soon.
What is the difference between the high yield cartridge and the extra high yield cartridge?
A high yield cartridge contains more toner and prints more pages than the standard cartridge. But the extra high yield cartridge contains even more toner than the high yield one. So, the extra high yield cartridge prints the highest number of pages among the three, but it is also the most expensive.
If I avail of the free shipping, when can I expect for my order to arrive?
Our free shipping is via USPS or UPS, and the order takes around 3 to 8 business days to be delivered.