X1180Cartridge prices starting at $17.99
Shop Cartridges for X1180
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
In order to replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X1180, you need to follow this basic step-by-step guide:
- Make sure that you've plugged in your Lexmark printer to a power supply.
- Raise the scanner unit, and then hold it until it secures into place.
- Pull the cartridge lid up to open. Then, locate the ink cartridge that needs replacement.
- Lift the old cartridge towards you and out of the X1180.
- Prepare the replacement cartridge for installation. Remove all unnecessary packaging.
- Lower the upper portion of the ink cartridge into the carrier. Afterwards, press down on its lower portion until it clicks into place.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
I need to print a few more pages, but the Lexmark X1180 black ink cartridge has run out of ink. Can I continue printing with just the color ink cartridge?
Yes. The Lexmark X1180 allows you to print with just the color ink cartridge. But, we highly suggest you replace the black ink cartridge soon to ensure optimal print quality.
What to do if I receive the wrong Lexmark ink cartridge?
If you receive the wrong Lexmark ink cartridge, kindly notify us by calling at 1-972-200-3813 or sending an email at email@example.com. We will send you the correct product along with a prepaid return label so you can ship the wrong product to us free of charge.
Do I have to pay for shipping if my order is below $30?
Yes. Orders below $30 and shipping to the continental US require $3.95 shipping fee, while orders shipping to the non-continental US require $24.99 for shipping.