X1185Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
The Lexmark X1185 is a color all-in-one printer that prints at speeds of up to 14 ppm black and 8 ppm color. It can print your photos in 35mm photo-quality resolution, scans at a maximum resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi, copies in color, and sends and receives faxes through your PC. It sure works hard day in and day out, so make sure you equip it with high-quality replacement ink cartridges when it starts running low on ink. Inkjets offers only premium-quality remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridges at up to 40% savings. Check out our remanufactured Lexmark 16, 26, and 27 and see that there’s hardly any difference in page yield. Contact us if you need to know more about these products.
Shop Cartridges for X1185
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X1185, follow the simple guide below:
- Make sure that the X1185 is on.
- Raise the scanner unit and wait for the print cartridge carrier to move and stop at the loading position.
- Pinch the tabs on the cartridge lid, and then lift the lid.
- Pull the empty ink cartridge out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging. Make sure to remove the sticker and transparent tape from the bottom of the cartridge too.
- Install the new cartridge into the carrier and snap the lid closed.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where should I install the color ink cartridge inside the Lexmark X1185?
When installing a new color ink cartridge, make sure to install it in the left carrier.
Can I still print even if the black ink cartridge gets totally depleted?
Yes. The Lexmark X1185 is designed to print using only the color cartridge.
The print results have white lines in solid black areas and graphics. What could be the problem?
White lines in solid black areas and graphics often indicate clogged nozzles. Try cleaning the print cartridge nozzles to fix the issue.