X1270Cartridge prices starting at $17.99
Shop Cartridges for X1270
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
- Lift the scanner unit until the scanner support is propped open. Then, wait for the print cartridge carrier to finish moving to its loading position.
- Hold the tabs on the cartridge lids and then lift the lids. Then, remove the used ink cartridge.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and remove the transparent tape and stickers from the bottom of the cartridge. Avoid touching the golden contacts to avoid clogs and bad electrical connections post-installation.
- Install the new ink cartridge into its slot in the printer. Then, close the cartridge lid.
- Lift the scanner unit and push the scanner support back until it is properly closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the page yield of this ink?
Our Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge can print up to 410 pages while our Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 275. Please note that the page yield of an ink cartridge may vary depending on frequency of printing., type of paper you use, and printer settings.
When does this ink expire?
This ink has a shelf life of 18-24 months. If you plan to store several boxes of ink, we recommend that you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight to ensure that the ink’s quality remains intact.
What other printers is this ink compatible with?
This ink works with a number of Lexmark printers including Lexmark X1290, X2240, Z640 LA LV, and the Z510. Please feel free to call our hotline or message us via web chat if you’re looking for an ink for a particular printer.