Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
The Lexmark X1270 is a compact printer that can perform multiple basic functions including scanning and copying. It can also print at a max speed of 17 ppm, and its compact size allows for it to function efficiently without taking up too much space.
Whether you’re using this reliable machine at home or in the office, we want to help you guarantee that your important documents and images are printed in stellar form. Our Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge always registers crisp and clear on paper without smudging the ink. Plus, our Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge is a premium blend of colored ink that will ensure your pictures will be remarkably vivid.
Our remanufactured ink cartridges also come with a 1-year warranty and while we stand behind the quality of our products, you can rest assured that we’d be happy to assist you should you encounter any issues.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
- Lift the scanner unit until the scanner support is propped open. Then, wait for the print cartridge carrier to finish moving to its loading position.
- Hold the tabs on the cartridge lids and then lift the lids. Then, remove the used ink cartridge.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and remove the transparent tape and stickers from the bottom of the cartridge. Avoid touching the golden contacts to avoid clogs and bad electrical connections post-installation.
- Install the new ink cartridge into its slot in the printer. Then, close the cartridge lid.
- Lift the scanner unit and push the scanner support back until it is properly closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the page yield of this ink?
Our Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge can print up to 410 pages while our Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 275. Please note that the page yield of an ink cartridge may vary depending on frequency of printing., type of paper you use, and printer settings.
When does this ink expire?
This ink has a shelf life of 18-24 months. If you plan to store several boxes of ink, we recommend that you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight to ensure that the ink’s quality remains intact.
What other printers is this ink compatible with?
This ink works with a number of Lexmark printers including Lexmark X1290, X2240, Z640 LA LV, and the Z510. Please feel free to call our hotline or message us via web chat if you’re looking for an ink for a particular printer.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark X1270 ink
Regular Price: $25.95
Special Price $14.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $12.95