X3650Cartridge prices starting at $17.99
Shop Cartridges for X3650
- Remanufactured Lexmark 36XL & 37XL Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Includes 2 Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Black, and 1 Lexmark 37XL (18C2180) ColorLearn More$46.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Lexmark 36XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (18C2170) 500 Page Yield
- Lexmark 37XL (18C2180) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge 500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on the machine. Then, lift the scanner unit and wait for the print cartridge carrier to finish moving to its loading position.
- Press down on the cartridge carrier levers.
- Remove the used ink cartridge.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the tape at its bottom.
- Install the new ink cartridge into its slot in the printer and then close the cartridge carrier lid.
- Close the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the page yield of this ink?
Our Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge and Lexmark 37XL (18C2180) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 500 pages. Please bear in mind that factors such as bulk and frequent printing can affect the total number of pages an ink cartridge can yield.
Is it advisable to stock up on ink?
If you print often and you use optimal printer settings frequently, it is recommended that you store spare boxes of ink so that you wouldn’t have to worry when your current cartridge runs out. To ensure that the ink’s quality remains intact, we suggest that you store unopened boxes of ink in a shelf away from direct heat and sunlight.
When will I receive my order?
If you place your order by 3PM Pacific Time from Monday to Thursday, we will ship your purchase on the same day. All orders made between Friday and Sunday will be shipped on the next business day.